miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

1x06 Every Night Is Another Story


 NATHAN
   
HALEY
  


Lucas dice al final de este capítulo:  "As happens sometimes a moment settled...and hovered and remained...for much more than a moment. And sound stopped...and movement stopped...for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone..." 
En este capítulo podemos ver como por un momento Lucas y Nathan olvidan sus diferencias para librarse de tres seguidores del equipo contrario: Cosa, Cosa uno y Cosa tres. Por otro lado Haley pierde el autobús para volver a Tree Hill pero Peyton y Brooke se ofrecen a llevarla. Por un momento todos viven en el mismo mundo.
 
En esta escena Nathan invita a Haley al partido:


- Haley!
- Hey!
- Hey.
- Coming to the game tonight?
- Um... I don't know.
- You should come. We always beat the crap out of the Pickerington Hicks.
- They're called the Hicks?
- Well no. But they should be. The place is all pickup trucks and mulch. It's definitely worth the road trip. I'll look for you.
- Okay.
  

En la siguiente escena Brooke descubre que hay algo entre los Naley:

 
- Did you see that?
- What?
- Nathan just gave her the nod.
- What nod?
- The “lets hook up after the game” nod.

 Me encanta Brooke en esta escena con lo de  "La mirada  " y con lo que viene después del rectángulo amoroso Nathan-Haley-Lucas-Brooke.


En esta discusión entre los hermanos, Nathan confiesa a Lucas que lo de Haley no es solo por sus notas:

- What about you, huh? I bet your grades sucked before you met me. But I didn't see you going to Haley for help then.
- Who said what me and Haley's got's is about grades.




En las siguientes tres escenas Haley intenta convencerse a sí misma de que no le gusta Nathan:




- Don't you two like the same guys? Or guy, or something?
- I'm just tutoring him, that's all.
- So you're not into him? Because he seems to be into you.
- He gave her the nod!
- Just be careful.






- Yeah, it's empty.
- I saw a gas station a few miles back. If I'm not back in an hour, tell my mom I loved her?
- Don't you mean Nathan?
- I'll go with you.

Muy divertida Brooke en esta escena también, en general en todo el capítulo.






- What did you mean before? About Nathan when you said be careful?
- I just know him, that's all.
- Said the ex-girlfriend.
- Look, we were crazy with drama but I'm over it. He's not a complete waste. He just- he's really threatened by Lucas. It could all just be a big mind game. That's how he works. Do you like him?
- I was- talk about stuff, you know what I mean?
- Like what?
- Like school or... his dad.
- Oh. Dan. Danny sure did a number on his boy, right?
- Yeah. Both of them.
- So you didn't answer my question.
- Do you like him?
- It doesn't matter. I mean, that... it would be too weird around Lucas.
- That's his problem. You've got a life to live too.
- It just seems kind of selfish.


Y otra vez en esta escena Nathan afirma que no quiere hacer daño a Haley:



- So this Haley thing... you know, for some reason she feels like you're not full of crap.
- Don't take advantage of that.
- I'm not going to.
- I know you're not. Because if you do, you're going to live to regret it.
- Bring it on.


Personalmente este es unos de mis capítulos favoritos de toda la temporada porque se ve que tarde o temprano todos van a ser buenos amigos. Aunque aquí solo sea por un momento. Además en este capítulo ya queda claro que ambos sienten algo más que amistad el uno por el otro.

Siento de nuevo actualizar tan tarde pero ando liadilla con los exámenes de las narices.

Mañana más.


Besos.

1 comentario:

  1. Me encantaaaaa, uno de mis capis favoritos de la temporada 1. Es tan genial...y me encanta cuando Haley habla de Nathan con Peyton <3

    ResponderEliminar